Please read the below terms and conditions before making any purchase. A purchase implies adherence to the following:
1. Security & Payment
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Paypal.
- All information regarding your transaction and identity is kept confidential through Paypal, which uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. Paypal adheres to the highest security standards, as set by international PCI (payment card industry) compliance.
- All prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Study of Colour reserves the right to change prices at any time
2. Exchanges & Returns
- If for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, you may return the merchandise for a full refund less shipping costs. You must notify us within three days of receipt of goods and return goods to us within 10 days to be eligible. Items must be unwashed, unused and in original packaging with tags intact.
- Please notify us by email at email@example.com with the item details and whether you would like a refund or exchange.
- Please note there is no exchange or refund for sale items, with the exclusion of faulty items.
- If you believe the merchandise is faulty, contact us as soon as possible with a description of the fault. We will endeavour to offer a repair, exchange or refund if we deem the item to be faulty. This is governed by Australian consumer law. If we require the goods be returned for inspection, this must be done within 10 days of contacting us.
- Please note, our product is handmade, which means that variation in colour and/or print is a certainty. Inconsistencies are not considered faults. We'd like to think this is a positive as you can be guaranteed that your item is a one of a kind!
- If there is a delay with your order due to weather, we will do our best to notify you. Your tracking number also includes information on how to contact the shipping carrier.
- Study of Colour is not responsible for any delays in shipping, damages in transit, packages not received, arrival of your order at the wrong location due to incorrect delivery address or international customs issues.
- This policy explains what personal information we collect about you, how we may use or disclose your personal information, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. In this policy, "personal information" is any information or opinion, in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual's identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, and any other organisations, third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
- We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business and to assist us with complying with our own legal and regulatory obligations. In order to conduct our business and to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our registration forms, website, telephone conversations, e-mails, social media interactions and other written and verbal communications.
- The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the personal information you choose to disclose to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, date of birth, occupation, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, social media addresses, banking details, previous purchases from us and interests.
- In order to conduct our business, we have appointed organisations or may appoint other organisations to carry out activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, delivery organisations, third party suppliers and agents. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
- Some of the organisations (for example, delivery agencies) to which we may disclose your personal information are situated outside of Australia. In order to meet your requirements , we may need to transfer your personal information to these countries, some of which do not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in Australia.
- We use "cookies" on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser in your computer's memory and they are used to record how you navigate our website on each visit. Cookies that are used in any part of our website will not be utilised for collecting personally identifiable information and will only be used for internal management purposes. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored.
Please note, if you do turn cookies off this may limit the service that we are able to provide to you. We do not store any information that identifies you inside cookies.
- We take the security of your personal information seriously. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
Please be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
- We take reasonable steps to correct the information we hold if the information is not accurate, up-to-date and complete. You may correct your personal information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to update your personal information promptly if it changes.
- You have the right to access your personal information held by us, subject to some exceptions under current privacy legislation.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices and security of any other websites that we link to. We recommend that you check the privacy policies and procedures of other websites that you visit.
- The content on our website belongs to us, or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website for personal, non-commercial purposes, you do not have to seek our permission to print any of the content. In all other cases or for any other purpose you must first get our written permission.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
- The information on this website can change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current at the date specified for that content, we do not guarantee its currency.
- We are happy for you to link to our site. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site. We are not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site.